Yates County Health Data
Yates County Public Health partners with providers, community organizations, county residents and the New York State Department of Health to prevent injury and illness, and to promote health in Yates County.
New York State Department of Health Prevention Agenda 2013-2017: NY State's Health Improvement Plan
- Prevention of chronic disease
- Promotion of healthy and safe environments
- Promotion of healthy women, infants, and children
- Promotion of mental health and prevention of substance abuse
- Prevention of HIV, sexually transmitted disease, vaccine-preventable diseases, and healthcare associated infections
To find more about Yates County Specific Health data and Health indicators visit the following links:
In Collaboration with Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hospital and other community partners, Yates County Public Health has completed the 2016 Community Health Assessment. The comprehensive assessment was used for partners to identify key health priorities to be addressed in the Community Health Improvement Plan over the 2016-2018 time frame. The priorities identified are:
Prevention of Chronic Disease
Promotion of Mental Health and Prevention of Substance Abuse
To view the Community Health Assessment and Community Health Improvement Plan click here.